NBA Finals

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Jun 5, 2007.

?
  1. Cavaliers in 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Spurs in 4

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Cavaliers in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Spurs in 5

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Cavaliers in 6

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. Spurs in 6

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  7. Cavaliers in 7

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. Spurs in 7

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I hope so. Lebron = Peyton Manning of the NBA when it comes to clutch. Don't expect a game winner unless it's a lay-up. Well, nevermind. He can't even get those when the game's on the line.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

20pt spurs lead...... gonna be a long ride back to cleveland....

3. Deuce Wayne

Gibson has been the best Cav on the foor the last 2 games other than Gooden. Lebron is still garbage and can't ever score unless he's driving for a layup, and still misses plenty of those.
    Greg Popavich should be fired for even allowing his 3rd stringers to play long enough to give the Cavs confidence. An ego will ruin you real quick.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Lebron isnt garbage, but hes not god....

5. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Lebron is only 22 years old! He'll start making those shots eventually, just not this year... How old was Jordan when he started winning games in the NBA... It took him several years. I'm really kind of sick of the comparison though... You can't really judge a guy till he's done. Then you can say if he's as good as this guy or that guy.

6. Deuce Wayne

Never. EVER compare a player like Lebron to Jordan. Compare him to Paul Peirce if you want, but Jordan? No. Lebron isn't a Kobe or even T-Mac when it comes to offensive skill. He just doesn't have "it". He admits it too though, wishing he had the killer instinct that Kobe has.

Problem is, LeBron doesn't even try to do anything but layups. He'll shoot a few 3's here and there and miss, but usually it's either a layup, freethrow, or no points. Jordan wasn't dependant on layups anytime in his career.

I love watching the guy fail, only because ESPN hyped him so much while many knew he didn't have it. He's athletic. That's it. He's what Vince Carter should've been, I'll give him that. But if he hasn't developed a
    jumper yet, and if he can't hit a three pointer yet, odds are, he's never going to be great at either.
    Then when you factor in that he's a choke artist. You can't fix that. I don't care how much you practice, clutch ability isn't something that can be taught.

I can't wait here in a couple years when the next jordan knocks his name off the list. He's already much better than Lebron was in highschool, and this kid can hit jumpers, 3's, dribbles better, dunks better, faster,etc. And lucky me, he's going to be a Memphis Tiger. :))

7. Deuce Wayne

man, i re-read my stuff and I'm a DB on the internet. No wonder you guys hate me. I exaggerate all my opinions. haha

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

but your right, he is a choke artist...

9. Deuce Wayne

yeah, but I make it out like he's horrible and he's not. I still stand by thinking he wont be great because he can't just feed off layups his entire career, but he's good at driving and using his athleticism.

I think the only 2 shots lebron has made in this series that werent freethrows or layups was the 2 threes in game one at the end. That's pretty bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar