NBA Finals

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol you know how it works yet you don't win and you don't gamble.

Good logic. More full of **** talk from you. The know nothing

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You don't even understand what I know works. I say the line works, and you somehow try to insult me by saying I don't win by knowing how it works.
    ...uhhh...the whole point is that I DON'T know how they do it. They just do it. Thus the reason barely breaking above even is good in gambling.

mannn...as I said. Stick to the games.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Celtics win!!! The Truth is MVP!!!!!

4. The Playmaker

You know what I'm tired of someone always saying it's Vegas, it's Pierce faking the knee, they're in a slump, the C's defense is terrible. You know what I don't care. My team just won. No speculation no nothing to try to take this away from me. GO CELTICS!!!!

5. The Playmaker

That's BS. I've been a C fan my whole life. I've known plenty of C's fans before this season.

Not comparing fans but when at L.A. and Boston, the Celtics clearly have the better fans. If I was a fan of the Lakers who went to one of the games I'd be pretty upset. The Lakers fan couldn't even get loud to support the Lakers. The C's fan are louder after the tip-off than anytime in L.A.

6. The Playmaker

^Hey that guy is the one that shut down Kobe. Any comparison of KB to MJ has been thrown out.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No, Kobe shut down Kobe.

And nobody is saying vegas is the reason the C's won this. The won 1 game due to refs that they should have lost. Other than that, they did what they needed to do to win, and did it in convincing fashion in game 6.
    And I never saw a celtics sig or anything anywhere until they signed KG and Allen. Didn't see one here til they were deep in the playoffs.

8. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Last year at this time cavs fans were saying how this year lebron would get another chance to prove himself. Maybe you didn't watch this series but the lakers showed a major mental weakness throughout the series. Kobe's awesome but when he's playing good defensive teams he becomes a jump shooter and at times looks like he struggles trusting his teammates which he has reason not to. The lakers outside of kobe just look so uninspired to win a championship and that's not something easily instilled into players.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

err it's a 50/50 either way of course it works. You say it's rigged.

ahh "they just do it" well that explains everything.

Now now juice boy, don't get angry.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar