1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Tennessy XO, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Loved the Allen dunk. The Thunder would've done the same thing with a wide open path and 5 seconds left on the clock.

Like I've been saying all along even with the Grizzlies were down 0-2, no need to worry... They're on their way to The Finals.

The Westbrook injury sealed it. Go Grizz! I am really tempted to go to a playoff game in Memphis, but my wallet says no.
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

I like Tony Allen but he needs to remind himself of karma, remember he almost suffered a career-ending injury the last time he wanted to show up his opponent like that.
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

That play happens every time in the NBA if there's a fastbreak to seal the game.

Glad to see the Grizzlies win. I love KD, and it's hard to root against him, but have to support Memphis.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

How much are playoff tickets anyway?
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No idea. I haven't looked because I assume the amount I'll spend on gas and food along with the tickets will be pretty expensive.

I bet I could get nose bleeds for $75. Best option might be to scalp them and wait until the game has already started so I can get them for super cheap.

I'm gonna check with my rich friend to see if he wants to go. haha
  7. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Really hoping for a Memphis vs Indiana NBA finals. Stern would go insane if he didn't have a superstar in the finals. Tired of watching officials ride these stars jocks
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

watch out for Jimmy Butler as a budding star in the league. Played every minute the last 3 games, held LeBron to 2 points in the first half of game 1, his lowest scoring half of his career.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Us Bulls fans love Jimmy Bucket, none of us anticipated him being this good. Thibs is a great developer, but man... Jimmy can be a 15/5/3 SG w/ lockdown defense. His shot has gotten better every game, he shot 38% from 3 but only only like 1.5 attempts. If he can keep that %, but at 3-5 attempts a game that would be amazing.

He's our future SG. We have a core in Rose-Butler-____-Mirotic-Noah as our future.
  10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

surprisingly Nate Robinson held up on the finisher against the Heat in game one when he got the fast break with 10 seconds left up by 4