Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Tennessy XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,274
    Wasn't just Westbrook, it was also because McHale actually made adjustments and Brooks didn't know what to do against smallball until midway through game 6. Two of Houston's loses were by a combined total of 6 points. And in the elimination game, it was tied heading into the 4th.

Your baseless prediction of the Grizzlies sweeping the Rockets is precisely that...a baseless prediction. Those don't equal facts, bro.
  2. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    For all the talk about the Grizzlies D, all of which is deserved, the Spurs are making them look silly right now. Spurs should have won it all last year, I think they'll beat Memphis in 6 and the heat in 7
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,580
    We've dropped and played below average in the opening game of every series this year.

I'm not surprised.

Memphis will get one Tuesday then sweep at home.

Spurs will be on their heals.

Live by the three, die by the three.
    Good luck shooting like that over a seven game series.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,463
    Spurs are hot garbage, and this is embarrassing. Memphis needs to get it together and check these seniors.

Spurs might be the most guaranteed choke in the NBA... so not worried for Memphis.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,085
    This is definitely the worst the Grizzlies have played in the entire postseason. Awful... leaving dudes wide open every possession.

Grizz are about to make a push in the 4th quarter though... they'll make it a single digit game, but they'll never get close enough to have a chance to lead. They're done today. Must win on Tuesday or else they're done altogether.

Nope. Ur stupid.
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Figured this would be a back and forth game today..

Boy, was I wrong.
  7. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,580
    Seriously?

Lost two opening games to LA, ran four straight.

I'll be worried if SA can get one in Memphis.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,085
    You clownin' me right now?

I was the one who told you to the Grizzlies would come back from 0-2 against the Clippers. But that was the CLIPPERS. They SUCK.

And this game is a colossal beat down. It's totally different. If the Grizzlies can't win game 2 in San Antonio, it's over. The Spurs are a veteran team, and they won't blow a 2-0 lead.
  9. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,580
    Truthfully I firmly believe Z-Bo, Allen, Gasol and Conley will be PISSED after this one.

Tuesday will be bad for SA
  10. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    Worst conference finals matchups ever. SA vs Memphis and Miami vs Indy. BORING.