NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Then... what would you say he did in the past two Western Conference Over Times he played in? :anon:

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Living in TX, I've seen a lot of San Antonio games and believe me, Duncan wants the last shot and is clutch, he's just "boring" so that could be why you think he isn't competitive.

And the reason you feel he's a superstar that doesn't "dominate" like the other great players of his era is because he's always been on good teams and coached by someone that emphasizes ball movement.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Did Paul George play tonight?

So the Pacers play good basketball in Miami, but suck while playing in Indy?

Wish Luck didn't show up in Indy too.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea he played, but he only made one basket in the first half. He was pretty irrelevant. I barely watched the game, so I don't know how he did the second half.

I assume that's why you were asking... because he was irrelevant.

The Pacers will take game 4, but they've blown their chance at this series IMO.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No. More like Miami react to adversity better then any team. Lost to Chicago then beat them by 39 next game. Lost to Indiana then come out and mop em on their own court. When Miami sees their own blood they play twice as hard. They're great.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I see nothing to convince me they win another game. Miami was dominant.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree, but they won't be putting up 114 points again. The first two games were close, and I expect game 4 to be as well.

Miami should sweep Indiana when you look at the teams on paper, but the Pacers play so well at home. I don't see them losing both home games.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Eh. Disagree.

Every time I've seen him in clutch situations (many) he always passes the ball out from the paint... which is something you rarely see in general.

He never wants it when the game is on the line. And any time he does actually take it, he's extremely hesitant and anxious with the ball.

But he is boring... that too.

9. GeronimoJackson

Have you not been watching Duncan in the OT's against Memphis? lol

He's also a 3 time Finals MVP.

Also, if I could choose one PF in the history of basketball to build my team around, it would be Tim Duncan.

10. GeronimoJackson

Can you honestly say Duncan isn't the greatest PF of all time? You can make an argument with Kevin Garnett or Karl Malone, but other than those two, it shouldn't even be debatable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar