NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Let's see how humble Lebron is if you tried to make friends with him at your local mall or nightclub.

Guy would probably laugh at you.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm not saddling up. It's just a personal opinion of mine. That result could be ANY athlete or player or whatever. I don't like losers than can just smile and laugh and act like they didn't just freaking lose...

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

How humble was Lebron when Dirk beat them? Lebron is only humble when he wins.

4. Clark

Lol and I don't find a problem with that. Regardless of who it is. Let em ***** and moan all they want, you like losing??? I don't, and I don't understand the point in putting on a happy face to tend to critics of how you take your L. Those humble attitude pundits can all act as they wish, but that doesn't mean someone can't be upset they lost.

Yea I guess it's not very publicly correct and its frowned upon... But I tend to see those types winning often.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That is true.

LeBron is a sook when it doesn't go his way. He doesn't show much sportsmanship when he loses (walks off the court, doesn't shake hands, pouts etc)

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If LeLebron is humble, he would be the same way win or lose.

It's easy for a man to be humble when he wins, but can he be humble when he loses.?

Lebron is a straight up punk, and there is no way around it. Oh my bad, he comes back to earth when he wins.

Lebron is Tom Brady, and Ladanion Tomlinson when they win, but are terrible sports when they lose.

Heck, I'm considered a poor sport to my friends. When the Titans win, my friends hear my mouth all week long, but as soon as we lose, my friends don't hear a peep from me all week long.

7. Clark

So they have poor sportsmanship... Whoopty do.

I'd send happy humble locker for the terrible sport Brady, any day... Why? He wins.

8. Clark

What I'm getting at when I say this, is that the sore losers take a loss and completely hate that feeling. They turn that feeling into an extreme drive to win. To not feel that again. They tend to work harder, longer and more effectively in terms of making sure they win. I applaud that. Sore losers breed winners IMO.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You can be humble and competitive.

Won't see Tim Duncan acting like a ***** after a loss.

Sore losers breed sore losers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Clark

I'm not saying you can't be both. And Duncan wasn't happy when they lost. Dude tried giving him 5 going into the locker room and dude acted like he wasn't even there. Lol

Humble loses are fake. Unless you know for a fact you just flat got your face stomped, and you feel like you got bested.. And you can except that, I hardly agree with just taking an L laying down.

I'm not saying you have to respect it, or like it or whatever. However when you look at it in comparison... The same reason people dislike munchak is the opposite of why they hate on James.

"Munch doesn't show enough fire" status comments

"We can't be this bad, can we?"... Dude gets bombed on cuz he doesn't get pissed off. Just stands there with no expression.

But lebron gets hate cuz he shows his disdain to lose... Lol seriously?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar