Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Tennessy XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879

I get what your saying, but when people say LeBron isn't a good fundamental player, they're right.

A lot of what he does is only because he's 6'9 260 and can jump 48'' off the floor. He's come a long way but he's still not amazing fundamentally. It took him 9 years to get a jump shot when that's a skill most good fundamental players already have. Even on defense, lebron's not exactly stellar in terms of the fundamentals, he cheats a lot because he has the athleticism to make up for it, and with that frame, half his work is already done on that end, its so much easier for him to defend than it is for a Avery Bradley or Kobe Bryant who are elite defenders and fundamentally sound players.

LeBron is the shaq of this decade. He's just bigger and stronger than anyone so he's going to dominate.

If Kobe were guarded the way teams guard LeBron, you'd see Kobe scoring 60 points a night. He's too good fundamentally to give him that much space and not see him score 80% of the time.

LeBron's handling and dribbling are good, his footwork is atrocious, his jump shot is still shaky, he can make the open ones but he drops off with someone in his face or kawhi leonard anywhere in the building.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,326
    His jumper is the weakest of any NBA legend shooting guard ever.

EVER.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    He's not a shooting guard though.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,326
    Yeah he is.

He's not a PF. He's a guard. Through and through.
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088

Someone that's 6'8" and 260 lbs ain't a guard lol.

He's a giant azz SF (if you had to give him an official position) with PG skills.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,044
    Damn... Nets traded for Garnett, Pierce, and Terry?

Wow... better at least get the 2 seed in the East. Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, Brook Lopez, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Jason Terry, and whoever else they have.
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    Boston tanking for Andrew Wiggins. Wouldn't be surprised if they're shopping Rondo.
  8. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    He's a power forward and I'm done talking basketball with you cause you obviously didn't know that was a position...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221

They're building around Rondo.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,326

Yeah, obviously since I'm the one that mentioned said position- I didn't know it was a position.

He's a 6'8 guard.

Hell, he barely has a post game and that just developed this season. Don't try telling me he's a forward that handles the ball 90% of the time.