NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The NBA playoffs, they have arrived. T-Mac will go it alone against the Jazz tonight. Dirk hopes to take over against the Hornets. Duncan hits a three to rally the spurs, and Arenas is quieted by Lebron. Should be a good week of action. More to come. But the big game tonight is at 9:30 pm. Go Rockets!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man, this will by far be the best NBA playoffs we've seen in years.
    Hornets win. Lakers tomorrow. All I know, is CP amazes me with every pass, and every shot. He coasts through games and puts up better numbers than anyone on the court. I love this team. Up by 10 with 2m left, they never slow it down to hold the lead. They see an opportunity to score, and go for it.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At least in the West. The East is Detroit vs Boston, the rest is just practise.

The West will be an amazing series, I would not be surprise to see every series go 6 or 7. No one really is a weak link in that conference.

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

If Detroit lose tonight you can scrub us from that matchup.:flush:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

anyone else think the first round needs to go back to best out of 5?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

In the East yes. Not in the West.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I like the best of 7. In most 5 game series, the best team will win. But there is too much pressure on the top seed in 5 games. You must win at home or you end up with your backs against the wall. So I like 7 games better. You can escape bull crap calls like the Kirilenko flop and recover.

Dallas, in my opinion, should beat new O. I really do not think they are as talented as their record.

Houston is still alive. We are definately less talented than Utah. But we don't play dirty or flop, so I hope we ultimately take them down and move on.

The Lakers I feel are overated, unless Gasol continues having 30 point games.

The real Contenders are Boston, San Antonio, Pheonix, Cleveland, and Dallas in my opinion.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Pheonix is atrocious.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Definitely not a playoff team.

But to be fair San Antonio are an amazing team, especially in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar