NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So far I don't think these playoffs have lived up to the hype.

But the second round matchups have potential and I think a Lakers/Spurs series could be very entertaining.

And I've definately learned that Chris Paul is much more amazing than I realized, even with his bad third game.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dallas is one of your contenders? Up until NO had a complete brainfart the other night, and everyone had a bad night shooting (doubt that happens again. David West missing his favorite shot over and over??), NO has dominated Dallas. They even almost rallied the other night after playing their worst ball.
    Cleveland a contender? Do what? Phoenix???!! Say huh??

Lakers overrated, unless Gasol can keep getting 30? When has he scored 30? They still have that one guy that can score 50 on any given night. Forgot his name...Something Bryant?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. Deuce Wayne

Huh? It's 3-1, N.O.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well so it is. Don't know what the hell I was looking at.

6. Deuce Wayne

Lakers = round 2. Need N.O. to win tonight, but I think Dallas will get this one.

7. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Thank god McDyess gave them a bollocking at half time. The Pistons were done for the series before he blew his stack. After that comeback Pistons 4 76ers 2.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Thank god Cuban fired Avery. We need a new voice in Dallas. How you can continue to run the dumbed down Iso Offense w/ Kidd in town is beyond me.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Avery I feel is a bit of a scapegoat, but I never really liked some of his postgame antics anyway. He got on my nerves a bit. But it will be interesting to see who they get to replace him.

I like Cuban as an owner. We'll see what he does from here because this is the first real low they have had in a while.

Rockets are still alive, which is sort of funny because we are the last team in the West people expected to fight back.

10. Deuce Wayne

Cuban had to blame someone for that Kidd mistake. Avery was a good coach. Dantoni however is a terrible coach that needed to be fired. He made some of the dumbest decisions.

As for Dallas though, how long did they expect to do well with Howard and Terry being their 2nd and 3rd scoring options?? Those guys are solid, but they strike me more as sparks-off-the-bench types rather than true starters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar