NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

...That wasn't a serious prediction. Take what you need though.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Go Celtics!!! and grizzlies

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Hornets are taking it this year CP shoulda been MVP.

4. Deuce Wayne

chandler's gonna have to stop getting frustrated so easily. And Peja is going to have to stop trying to drive inside. I have no idea why he's so fixed on doing it, because he loses the ball every time or misses the shot.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Kobe's injury doesn't hinder him much I think the Lakers will win it.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

These playoffs are weird. I don't think i've ever seen a playoffs where teams are night and day different depending on if they're home or away.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I hope i'm wrong, but I think the Spurs take game 7 in NO.

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I'm hoping the Cavs-Celts goes to 7.

9. Deuce Wayne

Depends if the refs give it to them like they did last night. That was the worst officiated game, and most rigged game I've ever watched.
    My friend is always trying to convince me the nba is fixed, and after last night there were 2 great examples in both games. (they always cover the spread by missing or making a garbage time shot. See Kobe's missed free throw at the very end)

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

The refs had no effect on the game last night. The fact the spurs shot 71% in the first quarter to get up by double digits is what won the game. I'm sure you're referring to the 5 quick fouls called on west and paul in the 3rd quarter. But all but perhaps the west on ginobili were clear fouls. When teams are emptying the bench at the beginning of the fourth quarter you can't put the blame on the refs. Why would the nba rig games for the spurs to win? They have the worst ratings in the history of nba finals. And west and paul got into foul trouble but neither of them came out. I just don't understand how one team shoots 50% from the field (11-21 from 3) and the other 40% (2-9 from 3) and it's somehow the refs fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar