NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by bulluck4dMVP, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Start this weekend if I remember right? Sorry for my absence from the board also, it's my last semester of college and I've been beyond busy the past few months. Anywho....GO MAVS :grrhee:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Last game is Friday.

Bulls beat Celtics to stay ahead of the Raptors for 8th.
    D-Rose completely shredded Rondo (who might be my most hated sports person ever).

And just for some sickness

http://www.nba.com/bulls/video/2010/04/13/0413RoseCelticsDunkmov-1289434/index.html

As for Finals. Can't see anyone beating the Cavs.

Dallas/Utah/Denver to play them. I think the Lakers are done.

Would love to see Oklahoma make it somewhere.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

LMAO...

any team in the west.

Doubt the Cavs get out of the 2nd round with King Choke-alot.

And yeah, the Lakers are done.

Even though they have almost as good a record as the Cavs... while playing in a conference that actually plays professional basketball. I can't remember which analyst said it not too long ago, but it was something like "Every team fighting for the 8 seed in the West would be a shoe-in for the playoffs if they switch conferences"

Not only that, but the Lakers have been resting now for about 2 months. Cavs are young/stupid and try their hardest every night. They'll be worn out by time the Finals roll around.
    It's actually extremely irritating to watch the Lakers until it's do or die. They never try until it's win or go home. They stand around while hustling teams get rebounds, they go 1vs1 all game rather than devise a gameplan.

I think Phil Jackson doesn't even bother coaching until the playoffs roll around, and it's been like that for years.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't know about all that....but I do agree that the Lakers turn it on in the playoffs. Every year they go through some minor struggles during the regular season, and everyone blows it out of proportion, and every year they're playing for a championship.

Lakers - Cavs in the Finals

Lakers in 6

5. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Lakers over the Cavs in the Finals

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

True, very very true.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I love the NBA playoffs, can't wait. I think if LeBron wins one this year, he's a Cavalier for life. If not, welcome to New York.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Suns Magic in the finals. Suns in 7 games.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Suns do their usual choke job.

I'm going to say... Hmm... Denver vs Orlando. Denver wins in 6.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope New York loses out and gets none of the big named free agents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar