NBA Season

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Well, we are about to get underway. Of course I like the Rockets, and feel alone it that, but we look pretty good. Durant is off to a good start, and Kobe will probably be in Chicago before the season starts. Dallas should be in the running, but benching Terry? Interesting. The Spurs and Suns should be the teams to beat in West. Cleveland is playing poorly right now and look terrible. Boston seems to have their act together. Yi Jianlan actually looks decent. Al Horford is playing really well. Marvin Williams looks to have a breakout year, and in about two days it all gets started. Put your thoughts on the season in here as we progress. Good luck to all your teams. There are 16 playoff spots, I expect us all to fill 'em and then we'll get it on.

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I'm scared for my Cavs. Really scared.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Celtics # 1 Preseason Pick

Man what a year if your a Boston Fan

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Rockets are off to a fast start. Alston looked like crap, but T-Mac and Yao destroyed Kobe. Mike James is the scorer we needed. Battier with the big three to win it. Francis pouting.

Lots of big games tonight. Cavs Mavs will be an interesing look. We'll see who comes out firing and who is still realing from last year.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Go Mavs ;)

Phi- Terry was put into the 6th man role since Harris is ready for full time PG duties. Howard is out with the 2 game suspension & Dampier is most likely out until December-ish to fully heal his injury.

Harris/Terry
    Jones/Hassell
    Howard/Stackhouse
    Dirk/Bass
    Damp/Diop

We may have won 67 games last year, but I think well be a lot better this year even though it may not show it in the W column.

PS- The Rox look better too, I know your optimistic.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Gil nails the 3 @ the buzzer to send the game into OT at Indiana.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

LeBron scores 10 points as the Cavs get killed by the Mavs without Howard. What a disgrace. I'm fed up with the way this team handles offseasons and the way they play. LeBron you are not playing with good players they can not help you out , you are a machine and no one can stop you , you need to quit passing and take control of the game each and every week like Kobe does. I almost threw up watching the game last night thats how pathetic it was.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

It definitely shocked me this past offseason when the Cavs management did ZERO to get LBJ some sidekick help.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tmac and Yao destroyed Kobe? They would have lost if it werent for an 'own goal' (lol at that) and an unlikely shot from Battier.
    Plus, even with Kobe having a bad game, and Tmac having a good game. Kobe still ends up with better numbers.

45 pts
    8 rebounds
    4 assists
    4 steals
    1 block

to T'mac's
    30 points
    6 rebounds
    4 assists
    0 steals
    0 blocks

10. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Because were the Cavs. We are here to fail. LeBron needs to go to NY or LA. Go to a team who will try to help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar