NBA thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Without McGrady....and Landry...we lost to you. Otherwise, the Jazz get beat on their own court too.

We can decide it in the playoffs. Both teams are good. But The Rockets will get the higher seed.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Uh oh we got a Rockets-Jazz rivalry brewing here.

3. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

fine by me I hope you get the number 2 seed TBH. If Utah can manage a 2nd or 3rd seed or 6th or 7th seed and the spurs fall to the 4th or 5th seed I am perfectly content. Not saying we cant beat LA or SA but I would like to only have to go through one of them. So as long as the spurs fall to 4th or 5th I will take a 6th or 7th spot.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

the Rockets are CLEARLY better without McGrady...Hes just one of those players that puts up impressive stats but doesn't translate to wins..Allen Iverson is another prime example..

76ers got better statistically without Iverson.

Nuggets got a lot better statistically wihtout Iverson.

Pistons have improved with Iverson out.

5. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

They don't call him The Canswer for nothing. I love Iverson as a player, but I hate him on the Pistons. Seeing him out is sadly so glorious. Too bad Hamilton and Wallace go down right after they get on a roll.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Rockets on the other hand, won 22 games in a row with McGrady as the only player on the team. The Rockets are better because we have more players.

Landry and Scola vs. Hayes: This is a 20+ point upgrade
    Artest vs. Battier: Artest can score 10+ what battier can.
    Brooks vs. Alston: We actually fast break now to get easy points. We couldn't fast break to save our lives before. Alston choked in the playoffs.

All upgrades in the last two years.

McGrady has slipped this year, but in the past it was not his fault. He definately got everyone involved. The Rockets just had major weaknesses as listed above.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Right, the difference is the Rockets are a very deep team. So instead of 35 minutes going to T-Mac the can balance their rotation a little more.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Maybe without T-Mac they can make it to round 2 in the playoffs?

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bulls must have come back from about 15 down in the 4th to force OT right now.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That jumper by gordon to send it was nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar