Ncaa 08

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VolnTitan, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I know it is due to hit the street on Tuesday, but doesn't seem to be any fan fair. Is that due to the fact that it isn't supposed to be any good? I am wondering if it is worth getting for the PS3.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's just never been as hyped as Madden for some strange reason. While I play Madden more, I think the NCAA games have better gameplay.
    Does PS3 have a way to download demos like xbox does? If so, check it out. I played the demo and liked it. It looks better than last years, and plays a little different.

If you want to see some of the new features and what-not go to youtube.com and search for NCAA 08. Should give you a good idea if you'd want to get it or not.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

In my opinion, NCAA has always been better than Madden. While it seems like EA is content to go with the status quo on Madden, they are much more willing to try new features on NCAA, and it makes for a much better game.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've really burned out on ncaa football. the defensive playbook is so boring and the gameplay isnt as crisp as madden. i find that i play ncaa until madden comes out, then it just collects dust.

5. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Just picked up this years edition and it looks to be a keeper. Once I get the transfer kit worked out I can download all the names to the teams and will seriously get to enjoy the game.

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Pardon my videogame ignorance, but transfer kit?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I assume it's just a file you download from online via your console.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

AHH..I see. Hoping to pick up the game for my PS3 today and play in HD!

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

my brother just got 360, hes in college so i only get to play it for the rest of the summer.. :(

10. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

This game feels like Madden 07 for PS3 does... The players run the very same way... stiff and slow. There is no create-a-player/team mode that I could see. Wow, they added video and picture highlights and "Next Gen" graphics, but they just used the same old Madden 07 "next gen" engine. I am really going to rent Madden 08 before I buy it. I guess I will go out and get All Pro Football to tide me over for the next month. I don't know... Madden 07 for PS3 and NCAA 08 has just dampened my whole love for the football video games. It just makes me wonder if they have to take 10 steps back to call it "next gen." Disappointing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar