Ncaa 09??

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Kodi Burns is a beast on that game.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Even with sliders, I took Houston to the Championship in 2 seasons, and moved into the Big 10. Good games now that I've moved up.

Passing is much easier, but still some challenge. I like it better this year.

Kick returns are easier, but I like it, because it's more fun to try and score. And the opposition can score too if you are not careful. Adds a little scariness to it. But not as realistic.

Overall the game plays better, but needs some tweaking for those who want to player a more competitve season.

I like the recruiting, but it could use some improvement. I think recruiting in an online league will be a lot more interesting as competing against real people for recruits could be more fun.

Overall, pretty much the same game except for kick returns, passing, and reduced fumbles. Stadium impact is fun though with lost receivers, confused qb's, and shaky route patterns. Definately makes it more unpredictable.

Agree that reading coverages after a pick is stupid and annoying. Turned that off.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If you're playing with Ohio State, do you get nice cars, extra money, etc to give your recruits?

4. Deuce Wayne

So I got the game yesterday for my birthday. The secondary is nonexisant. I hate that. Juice Williams went 16/16 on me last game. Its always a short rocket pass to a guy that my DBs are watching. I hate it.

And before adjusting sliders, I couldnt even take a drop-step or get the handoff without being crushed by 4 guys.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i feel bad that i hyped this game so much in a previous thread that i started. the demo was better than the actual game.

for some reason if you're chasing someone, there's a 50/50 shot that your guy will just stumble instead of attempting to tackle the guy. passing is too easy, unless your playing online and you attempt a long bomb, then there's an 80% chance it'll be a user pick. running is easy though, especially if you have an impact RB.

since all of my friends refuse to buy it thanks to the special teams, i'll be trading this in for madden when it comes out.

6. Deuce Wayne

I only wonder if Madden will have the same flaws.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

madden usually has its own flaws.

last year it was the spectacular catch WR. i don't know how many people with crap WRs like matt jones just hurl the ball down field 4 times in a row and hope he catches one of them.

8. Deuce Wayne

Anyone play the Madden demo??? :hdrool:

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I went through one or two of the tests. I thought they were going to be NFL trivia. :ha:

10. Deuce Wayne

At first I thought that test was all that the demo was going to be. I was let down, but then saw "continue" afterward, and then you get to play the 4th and 1 situation for the Giants in the superbowl. It's beautiful.
    They still need to raise the grass, but the players, atmosphere, and fans look a lot better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar