Ncaa 09??

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

sweet game. I have been playing also. I just unlocked the "apprentice". The guy is sick.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Bama sucks on the game. I played them on Varsity and beat them 42-0.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I dont know how anyone can play above Varsity on the game and win...or even be competitive.
    I literally can't even drop back to pass without being sacked on Varsity. Unless you have a running QB, it's hopeless. And then theres the computer going 18/18 passing every game. How is that defended?? 4.6 speed receivers are killing my CBs that both run 4.2s and cover better than most in the country.

And running the ball? HA! 1-2 yard gains unless I use a speed back - run all the way to the sideline and use the corner to outrun the defense. And that just feels cheap.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I play on Varsity and can move the ball (although I run almost exclusively counters and use motion to overload one side with TEs).

But I'm stuffed if I know how to stop the CPU passing game. They might as well remove all the zone defense plays from the playbook because they are absolutely useless without defenders that play their zones correctly.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

This is sort of a stupid question but in the mascot game I see pictures and stuff of teams of various mascots but when I tried it I only got 1 mascot for my whole team.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yes. You play with 1 mascot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar