NCAA Football is an absolute joke.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Hoofa can't justify putting on a coat when it's cold out. Asking him to form any sort of argument that requires even a little bit of thought is a waste of time.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Aw that hurts...:rolleyes:

Troll

3. Hoffa

I owned you so many times you gave up and put me on ignore..:D

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did you do it with picture responses?

Surprised you haven't resulted to that yet here...

5. Hoffa

Well, I can't top you typing that southern people aren't smart. That is just too awesome.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I shouldn't do that honestly. There are too many statistics and studies out there that do it for me.

:)

7. Hoffa

Stats prove the SEC reigns supreme...year after year...:)

Sorry to go back on topic. I know you, a southerner, wanted to talk about southern people not being smart. :ha:

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I still can't comprehend why you guys can't see the reasoning behind the difference in the losses between Bama and Ok St.

Bama lost to * #1 *.
    OKST lost to IOWA STATE.

That is all that is needed to make the decision. Not what happened vs Oklahoma, because you know what, Baylor just torched them too. Want to whine about Baylor getting a BCS bowl? Didn't think so. OKST should not have lost to a fking unranked team if they wanted to be contenders.

Why aren't you guys whining about Houston? Because they lost to SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI. Simple as that. Lose to weak teams, you lost your shot. Lose to the BEST team, never lose again, destroy people the rest of the season, watch EVERY OTHER TEAM LOSE TO LOWER RANKED TEAMS, then yeah, you can get back in.

It. Is. Not. Hard.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What about the differences between the wins of Bama and OSU? Oh and then there's that whole a rematch proves nothing thing... If LSU wins again and OSU wins will you be satisfied or wouldn't you want to see LSU/OSU? I know what I'd want to see and I know what I've already seen.

10. Hoffa

In all fairness, it's only 2 unable to comprehend.

Really, only one. Douche really does agree, but he said that he loves stirring things like this up just to iritate people. He has admitted more than once that he does these things, defending some outrageous claim that he doesn't really believe, just to see people get frustrated. He must have no life.

Eddie does believe the nonsense he spouts because, well, he's a buckeye, you know... :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar