Nedney offsides on onside kick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wonder if this was just my imagination but I thought I saw Nedney clearly step over the line of scrimmage before making contact with the football on that onside kick.

Nedney is a lefty and was kicking to the left side. I couldn't believe it wasn't called. Anyone else notice this?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I noticed it, but it may be similar to crossing the line of scrimmage. Did you catch that McNabb TD pass? Same kind of thing there I believe.

3. TitanJeff

I thought I saw Nedney plant his foot over the line before he made contact.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

if it was called couldn't Tennessee simply decline it and take the result of the play?

5. TitanJeff

Yup. I can't find the video. No big whoop.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It you could be onsides on an offsides kick that would be cool. Cause then you could take advantage of that by punching Brian Billick in the face and who would care, theyd still be trying to figure out what an offside kick is and whether it is legal.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar