Need a new epic show to get hooked on, which one out of these?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Whatever

Green Arrow is a great character but they crapped on him in typical cheesy WB style.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Heard Deadwood is the old west version of The Wire.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wow what a tough choice.

I would immediately cut Skins, The Pacific, and Rome (although I was still a pretty big fan).

If I had to name ONE out of those, Deadwood.

But all the rest are must watch shows. I'd say you've got plenty of tv hours ahead of you.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Try Meerkat Manor. Full of drama.Tosca, the rebellious daughter of the dominant female Flower, evicts her mother and becomes leader. Drama ensues.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

House of Cards
    Mad Men
    Breaking Bad

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

1) Deadwood
    2) American Horror Story
    3) Boardwalk Empire
    4) Californication
    5) Shameless (US version)
    6) Spartacus (the first 4 or so episodes are weak)
    7) Rome
    8) The Pacific
    9) Skins british

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sigh...Spartacus was a great show before Andy Whitfield died(lead actor).

The first season was awesome. The second season was without Whitfield because of his illness, so it ended up being a prequel season but it was still really good. The third season was crap until the last two or three episodes. The fourth season is currently in progress and it's being slow-played severely. This is the last season, which is probably for the best.

Liam McIntyre sucks ass as Spartacus. HOWEVER, there are lots of boobies throughout the show...

And just my two cents on American Horror Story. It sucks. The first season was really boring. I found the characters totally uninteresting and stopped watching four or five episodes in. I watched the second season because the girlfriend likes it and I don't have anything else better to do. The characters were more interesting but the finale was REALLY anticlimactic. I honestly don't know why people go ape **** over this show, it's not about anything. It's just hell bent on being weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar