Need another QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

We don't need another QB. We can't get better adding anybody without over paying. If injuries dictate otherwise then so be it. Let's see if Billy will take a page out of Drew Breese's book or will Vince take one out of Big Ben's.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Not this season... for next year. Billy will be else where.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I hope he doesn't take todays page out of Big Bens book. Poor guy. I heard his career might be over.

4. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

If we need to go to a 3rd QB this year we are F'd up the A. This team is unproven and if we go through Young on the way to the third QB..... I don't even want to finish this thought.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

6. Dangermode

Couch el finito.

Hilarious! I agree with you totaly. The guy is shook and had NO place on this team. Creepy how everyone was talkin' bout trading Volek. Imagine a world where Mauck is our veteran?!:whoop:

I liked Starkillers idea of bringing in Jeff George and Ryan Leaf though to compete with Volek and Young.:bonk2:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Don't bother...

A while back i also thought we needed another more experienced QB but the more i think of it an inexperienced vince young armed with a limited playbook and plays taped to his arm can ad lib his way to better results than any of those bums.

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

You do NOT bring in a QB who is a poor leader and a selfish player. Leaf and George are the definition of that. The last couple of Leaf interviews tells me he does not want to play football anymore....anywhere.

You bring in either an injured guy with some talent and or experience to be the backup/potential starter for next year (Fiedler type guy), a guy with talent but who fell on hard times (Couch type player), or a vet starting QB (ala Kerry Collins) who has done some things in his career.

Question is, where do we get the most bang for our bucks...

Starting QB ala KC?
    Starting CB ala Ty Law?
    Starting Caliber QB coming off injury (Fiedler) and starting caliber CB coming off injury (Plummer)?

Gut

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

In what world is Collins OK?

Yes he went to a Super Bowl but after being humiliated in it he started drink like a fish. It ruined his career and he went to AA for a while. He has never played the same since.

He got boo'ed in Chokeland almost from the get go. People were calling for Tui by game 4. The guy is just a headache and a start of a ton of threads on how bad he is.

NO COLLINS! :yell:

10. Dangermode

Holy CRAP! I guess you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic. Jeff George is in an old folks home and I'm pretty sure that's Ryan Leaf passed out drunk in the ditch in front of my house right now. I'm calling the police.

P.S. Starkiller was being sarcastic too.

P.P.S. Collins is garbage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar