Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Need Help ... Gameday Parking Needed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Don, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    When the team first came, a lot of us parked down at the ole truck wash, myself included. That walk got long, especially after a tough loss.

We moved over to the Truckstops of America, but now I have linked our last two losing seasons to my moving to a new parking locale. I sincerely apologize, and take full responsibility.

I need a new spot, two spots actually, so those that sit around me in the south endzone can tailgate with us.

I'd love to park in a couple of those hundred empty spaces in the front lot of LP field, but by some weird twist they are all SOLD

Serious help needed, and I would love to see a big GoTitans tailgate spot.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $72
    Get you a parking pass at St. Ann's, it's a block away from LP parking lot and we're south endzonies too, so the more the merrier!
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $72
    Oh, and Laserjock sets up the Satellite dish so we can watch the pregame shows. It's called "roughing it" lol
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    You remember what St. Ann charges? My kids are getting older and I might be able to sneak down earlier for some tailgating this season.
  2. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah i'm definitely traveling down for opening day against the Jets so i would love to tailgate with some of the gotitans faithful, just let me know when and where and i'll show up!
  3. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    Sounds great so far.

Forgive my stupidity, remember that I went to Ole Miss, what and where is St. Ann's? Is it a church? Do they mind me tuggin' on the moonshine on Sunday?

Also, how much do they charge?
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $72
    Ole Miss... blah! :winker: :ha:

I don't know if this link will work, but I google mapped it. It's on Woodland Street

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=st.+ann%27s+church+nashville&ie=UTF8&ll=36.170274,-86.772466&spn=0.024216,0.039911&om=1

St. Ann's is an Episcopal Church. Most everyone drinks in their lots and they have no problem with it. The lot is well run during games. They have port a potty's and security during the games when you're not there. We've been there the past 3 years. Their season passes run $200, including the preseason games but not any playoff games (sold separately if the miracle happens)

Attached Files:

• Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $299
    God bless the Episcopals.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Tricia, are there assigned spots so you can group people together or how do the Episcopals handle that?
  4. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    Thanks for the tip Tricia.

I'll try to call them today and see if they have two spots. Hopefully you will not regret giving me the tip.:lol:

Unless you already called them and told them to say "we're all booked up go away".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.