Need help with a computer.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RyansTitans, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ok. Im not too smart when it comes to types of computers and all the stuff in them like the hard drive and such so Im lost when Im looking at what I want. My dad and me both think its time to get rid of this piece of junk Gateway computer we got years ago and he wanted to get a Dell. Now what Im asking you guys is what would be the best option for us? We dont need none of those powerful gaming PC's so leave them out of it. All were looking to get is a nice home computer , a good hard drive preferably 500 or so GB and a flat screen. Anything above 19'' is good. Were both lost when were looking in the catalog when it has all this GHZ and crap in it. So can anyone help find something good and at least explain what some of the stuff is for?

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

For some odd reason i always took you for a computer whiz.

500GB. are you nuts.
    Thats like saying i want a normal car. Something with four wheels and a steering wheel to get me around town. Something not too flashy.. something like a porshe or a ferrari.

I have a dell laptop and i love it.

Get a core duo 2, 2.00ghz centrino with atleast 2gb memory and 200 gb of hardrive and you'll be set.

Its simple really.

oh and don't fall for all the software and long term warranty they'll try to sell you.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im good WITH the computer im just not the type of person that knows what all the features are lol.

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

buy a mac and never look back

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dude you must be a chick cause no man would brag about that douche Gayton P-man AND drive a mac. Sheeze did you play under dehr Schwartzie for a couple of seasons or what? Did you pay extra for the second flower holder in you VW Beetle?

Is that you Lamont?

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

still trying to decipher this post.

[​IMG]

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Translation: You certainly aren't showing off your masculine side by supporting not only Peyton Manning but Macs as well. You must be crazier than someone who has played under the lackluster teachings of Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz. Did you show so much femininity that you not only bought a lady-like vehicle such as a Volkswagen Beetle, you bought not just one but two flower holders to express yourself with a slightly homosexual leaning.

Is that you Lamont Thompson, the player for the Tennessee Titans who is widely considered, by Titans fans themselves no less, a bad and often unintelligent person on the football field?

:))

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Yeah if you buy a mac, you certainly don't want to look back. your life partner doesn't like it.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Dell or Alienware, otherwise, just burn the money infront of your face, youll get more out of it than a mac

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i wouldnt know, my uncle makes computers for a living, so he hand made mine from scratch, mine is only 80 GB or so, i dont know why you would need 500...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar