Need local help...

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by ImATitan, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

The East Nashville area in that link is a mixed bag. You've got housing projects, low-income housing, and old houses that people with money have renovated or are renovating. Lots of 30ish couples, trendy, eclectic dining.. If you're picky about safety, you'll probably want to look elsewhere.

One positive thing is that it's not far from the official goTitans.com tailgate :tailgate: :toast: and from the stadium.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Thanks for your input. Where should I be looking? Last time I stayed at the Holiday Inn Vanderbilt. Great area, great hotel IMO. But this time they're charging about $1,500 Canadian for 4 nights which is crazy.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I like the one listed for 665 in 12 south. None of them list address which makes it really hard to give an opinion regarding "safety". There is one fairly crappy area near 12 south and a lot of minor vandalism like car break ins. But I mean it's generally safe. I've walked to 12 south from downtown Nashville at 2am on Saturday without incident, although I wouldn't recommend it

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I got an AirBnb on Yeaman Place in Nashville, hopefully it's not the hood lol

Was cheaper than booking a hotel 3 wks before the season opener. Really wanted to stay walking distance to the stadium & a short uber away from Broadway, seemed to get the trick done.

6. titanchamps

titanchamps Starter

The Ramada right near the stadium is very decent and has the complimentary breafast and pool. Would probably need to reserve a room in advance to get the best price, but their prices are very reasonable.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

But I've heard the stadium isn't the best neighborhood to stay in when there isn't a game?

8. titanchamps

titanchamps Starter

The "hip" area of 5 Points is about 8 blocks from the Ramada. Very short Uber ride either way. The pedestrian walking bridge is also by the stadium andis a 1/4 mile walk to the heart of downtown.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Are there other things you plan on doing while in town? If you were going to be around for a few days and had a car, I'd not stay anywhere near the stadium.

Maybe tell us more about how long you're staying, what you like to do, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar