Need to lose as many games as possible from here on out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

:biglaugh:

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I do that a lot, and its just frustrating to me to have a thread be #1 on "whats new" and have to navigate around it. Plus this isnt the only thread I avoid, theres sometimes a whole list of them.

Why can't that feature be invented? We have the stock exchange on here for crying out loud. You telling me a blocked thread feature can't be made?

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

really? o_O going to enjoy being 4-6 oh yah! lol

4. JCBRAVE

You telling me back in 2009 when we were 4-6 after starting 0-6 you weren't just a little happy?

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

going from 0-6 to 4-6 is different than going from 3-1 to 4-6. We went down then slid right back up and now we are going down down down lol. we haven't beat any team with a winning record either this year btw!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I look at it this way....This team spent A LOT of money to get better in areas this year....The fact that they are 4-6 after being 3-1, and NOT finishing must win and or easier games is worrysome. They are 1-8 against Division teams, and neither Houston or Indianapolis is unbeatable clearly. This is the year to lock it down, and yet, bad playcalling, poor coaching moves (like Wylie from the practice squad when proven players are available), lack of creativity and taking chances continues to haunt the Titans. Now, I am not saying they haven't had some tough matchups and that players shouldn't be held accountable as well, but there is clearly no fire or motivation from this coaching staff, and that shows with these players.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. JCBRAVE

Point is; season isn't done yet. People are acting like we're absolutely 110% out of it. We can be 9-7 and sneak in. And if people dont want a playoff birth for whatever reason, thats gotta suck to know inside you dont enjoy fun things. I wonder how good Christmas is at some of you guys' houses.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree JCBRAVE. I am loyal and I am certainly hoping for the best from here on out. Do I think we will make the playoffs....It is a long shot, but I do know that this team CAN play well. If there is ever a time for Munch and the players to shine, now would be the time to get it in gear. I do have to say, I feel the pain of many fans on here..When you drop back to back games at home, the way that they did, to division opponents, people are going to be angry and dissapointed. The Colts game was so important, and they blew it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The stock exchange is very basic features though. You can't even short any stock.

10. JCBRAVE

But we have block user feature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar