Need to lose as many games as possible from here on out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

is this a joke or something????

were you living under a rock a few years ago when the 7-9 seahawks made the playoffs and knocked off the super bowl champions

2. 520

why?
    if you've given up hope and just sit there depressed all day saying boohoo I hate locker and munch boohoo titans suck boohoo

well......that is pretty damn sad

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

rolltides been one of the most rational posters relating to this recently

funny

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Only thing for me is if we do make playoffs, that mean Munch and his awful coaching staff will likely stay another year.......

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

ugh please dont say that but I am not worried, after oakland we play indy, denver and arizona... I think we beat oakland but lose to the next three. cards are iffy but they can put up a fight. best we can do is 8-8 imo.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Which will put us in the high teens in the NFL Draft. Munch is likely given one more year & he banks on Locker staying healthy.

I'm ready for changes --

#1: Brand new coaching staff (outside coaches)
    #2: New QB
    #3: New RB
    #4: New defensive scheme
    #5: New uniforms
    #6: New identity

We need it all. Start over, quick rebuild. KC Chiefs style. Find a QB & a legit coaching staff and we can be in the playoffs NEXT year.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

This is what kills me because we know this is not going to happen. Starting Locker at qb means you need to have a good backup qb to go in and season is shot! I also wish we could go back to our navy uni's

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

1 - ESSENTIAL, if you ask me...

2 - EVEN MORE ESSENTIAL, if you ask me than point 1...

3 - CJ isn't worth nearly what he's being paid. Its time to move on, or cut his salary in half... But I'd really rather cut him and put his money towards signing a top QB in FA. Also, Greene isn't worth at all what he's making. I'd really love to part with both of them and draft TWO rbs next year (one with speed and quickness, while the other shorter/stockier and build like a rock). These two guys can be gotten easily between rounds 4 - 7 (even one of them can be undrafted...)

4 - I'd just like to remove Gray from the scheme & play calling and see where we are first.... If Gray is really calling plays, then its actually amazing how far we've come from last year and the influence Gregg has had...

5 - tbh i don't give a crap about this.. in fact i don't think there is a need to change jerseys till we get at least one damn ring with the ones we do have...

6 - this will be a by product of just fixing all that crap above....

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They're staying either way. Might as well win some games this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar