Netflix Instant Stream Review Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by TitanJeff, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For those of you who get Netflix, I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread where you post movies you've watched through their instant streaming program.

We tend to watch more TV series which Netflix seems to carry a good collection. We've not had as much luck with finding quality movies. I don't see the "prediction rating" they give very accurate.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The show "Party Down" is up there for me. After watching both seasons I realized that they canceled the show. I didn't understand it. It has a great cast, hilarious writing and it can be as funny as it can be serious at times. It is my second favorite "canceled before its time" comedy program behind AD. Check it out.

3. TitanJeff

Will do. "Arrested Development" is in my top five. Which is also on IS for those who never watched it.

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Ive had Netflix for about a month and all Ive watched so far is Dexter. I find it to be my favorite show and play on watching all five seasons before this fall when the sixth one starts. Starting to watch the show weeds as well. Another good one

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Is ???

I watched Californication season 1. Will watch more when they make it available too stream.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

We just got it. So far, I have watched Following directed by Christopher Nolan, El Orfanato (one of my favorites), Anastasia with the kids, and the first season of Dexter.

I thought Following was a pretty decent flick - very film noir. I'm really digging Dexter. If you haven't seen El Orfanato (The Orphanage), put it at the top of your list.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Instant Streaming... I think.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I did not know that, and that absolutely sucks!

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You may already know this but the more your rate the more accurate their predictions become. I've rated about 1300 titles and find their prediction ratings for me to be pretty decent. Of course it's still off on some stuff but it seems to be much more hit than miss.

10. TitanJeff

Yeah. I've been ranking a bunch lately and find it's getting better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar