Netflix raising streaming prices

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Preditan, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't see the big deal some people are making. If you want them to continue to make shows like House of Cards and Orange is the New Black then they're going to have to raise the prices. It's already a really good bargain and a couple bucks more won't change that.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im sure this is related to that Comcast deal they did a month or 2 ago

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I would gladly pay more for a better selection. I'd pay $15 a month if it meant double the selection and less crap.

But if they're upping the price without making any improvements I think they're making a mistake.

I won't cancel just yet, but if it goes above $9.99 without an improvement of some sort, I will cancel.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Yes, and the fact that Verizon ended Net Neutrality.

6. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

The library gets movies first, I'll stick with them. Oh and they're free.

7. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Like Ravens said, If the selection is improved, then I don't mind. But digging through netflix is like digging through the 5 dollar bin at walmart, it's all cash ins, and rip offs for the most part. Netflix is the bee's knee's if you like cartoons, but they're still missing some of the good stuff.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

speakin of Netflix im watchin archer and I love how whenever someone makes it rain pam screams pacman jones!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I still love Netflix... I think the selection is excellent for the price. Some awesome TV shows, classic movies, and a great selection of documentaries.

My queue is jam packed. Probably 250-300 in the queue.

I hate how some stuff goes away after a while. I wish they'd keep the good flicks and get rid of all that B-movie crap.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Cancelled after the initial price hike. Haven't gone back. Just this week I was considering it. Definitely won't now. Oh well.

**** off, Nettflix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar