Netflix's New Policy

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Fry, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I quit Netflix and use Red Box now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

NFLX was slammed recently.

From 208 to 155 in 3 trading days. Ouch.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Cancelled my sub. Don't dig the new direction at all. I guess if I want to see a new movie or tv episode, I'll just uh, download it for free.

5. Fry

I like that they're adding video games. Too bad it's with the company that I have no interest in subscribing to.

I want a better streaming library before I even think about going back.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

heard on the radio today that Blockbuster is stealing Sony from them at least for new releases.

I really like the deep DVD library Quickster/NF has and the rest of the family stream away with NF so I guess I just pay the extra.

Too your point about the streaming library I agree it is wierd that they exentially will hook you onto a TV show or something, Californication in my case, and then not provide the remainder of the series. Kinda forces you to have both services. Strange. Well maby with the new setup the streaming library will improve.

7. Fry

Yep, I've noticed that too. When I still had my subscription they had the first six episodes of The League. Too bad The League has been on for three seasons...

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just got this Email

"Dear Pretty Real Valued Customer,

It is clear that for many of our members two websites would make things more difficult, so we are going to keep Netflix as one place to go for streaming and DVDs.

This means no change: one website, one account, one password…in other words, no Qwikster.

While the July price change was necessary, we are now done with price changes.

We're constantly improving our streaming selection. We've recently added hundreds of movies from Paramount, Sony, Universal, Fox, Warner Bros., Lionsgate, MGM and Miramax. Plus, in the last couple of weeks alone, we've added over 3,500 TV episodes from ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, USA, E!, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, ABC Family, Discovery Channel, TLC, SyFy, A&E, History, and PBS.

We value you as a member, and we are committed to making Netflix the best place to get your movies & TV shows.

Respectfully,

The Netflix Team"

Bolds by me

OooooooK!

Guess I will just be charged the 'new' prices added together and keep the one login location

Whatever

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well done! :grrhee:

10. Fry

It's about damn time. Still won't be going back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar