Never Give Up On Your Dream - Warren Moon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I picked up Warren Moon's autobiography "Never Give Up On Your Dream" this week. To be honest I found it to be a little disappointing, but worth reading if you were a fan of Moon's. I found out a few new things but overall, much of the info in the book was stuff I'd heard about before. You do get a better overall feel for Moon the man though (he's always such a guarded guy it's been difficult to get a real sense of who he really was a person).

A couple of things stood out for me personally...

- Moon described a game in Buffalo in November 1985 that took place in a downpour of freezing rain as the worst game he ever played as a pro. It was the first NFL game I ever attended in person. It was brutal.

- Moon realy disliked Jerry Glanville... really.

- not once in the entire book dd Warren Moon mention Drew Hill. He seemed to name every receiver he ever played with (in the NCAA, CFL and NFL), but not even the vaguest reference to Hill. Weird.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar