New Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by talldrinko, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i was wondering the same thing

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hasnt made it any easier for schwartz :rolleyes:

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

This guy is probably available :ha:

[​IMG]

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The Eagles Jimmy Johnson would be a solid choice. He's a little long in the tooth but I love his aggressive defensive schemes.

I just wonder if top candidates would be willing to come to the Titans. From the outside looking in this franchise must appear to be in total disarray.

Would the Titans be able to attract a top quality coach with Floyd the barber still in place as GM? Personally I'd prefer to see how Reese does with another coaching staff developing the talent he provides, but if that means the club has to compromise on it's choice of the next head coach... well Floyd, don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

It may be a stretch, but what about Wade Phillips? His Defense in San Diego was tops in the league last year and they looked very solid yesterday too.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jesus gunny...

Trent green did also play for the rams and martz and had a passing rating over 100 in 2000 with 16 Tds and just 5 ints.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh yeah. I was thinking permanent starters.

He also had Jamie Martin and Ryan Fitzpatrick or something like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar