NEW Fantasy league

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Graham Shark, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Graham Shark

Graham Shark Special Teams Standout

As many have missed the chance to get involved in the Titans cup fantasy league, I thought I would set up a new league for Titans fans (or otherwise). Hope I'm not committing a mortal sin by starting a new league, but for me as I'm new to the forum, I'm keen to meet/talk football with fellow Titans fans! (Being from London, UK is very hard to find fans, Lol).

I'm happy to sort all of the admin for the league, etc - but happy for all the details like size, pts awarded, etc to be decided by all.

Post below any comments and we'll get the ball rolling.

G
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We have a large league called "Titan Cup" which we will begin setting up within the next couple of weeks. We have 40-50 members who participate in it each season.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Looking forward. I joined the site in early October last year and missed the chance.
  4. Graham Shark

Thanks for that. Isn't that league now full for the upcoming season?
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Nope.

Each commish will send out an email to all the participants from last year sometime next week. We'll have a week or so for everyone who wants to to sign back up. We'll then fill in with a waiting list I'll start next week. If we get enough interest, we can add a fifth division.
  6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

The league that is full is a money league that some of the members set up. The Titan Cup is a much bigger fantasy league
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

411: that league isn't a live draft for anyone wondering, but still a good league to participate in.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Graham Shark

OK - that's awesome. Sorry for the confusion - Us Londoners are pretty slow on the uptake Lol. :)