New Forum Design

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nice design for the forum TJ.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

New look

Interesting design change TJ
    it's a mixed bag

I like all the new features
    but i think I liked the blue background better

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I like the look. Seems cleaner. I'll get used to it, but a little cramped tonight. You need to open up the width a little.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

THe blue backround seems tougher IMO but i'll post either way :))

Nice change of venue though

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I really like the new design, however maybe the background white should be an offwhite instead, the pure white does kind of hit you right in the eyes.

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I like the new design and I guess in the offseason the Texans deserve to be on top of the AFC South as much as anyone else (on the front page) - :rolleyes: :rotfl:

7. I'll agree, I liked the blue background but in any case, its a great new look, keep up the good work TJ

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I like it!

9. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Not bad. I didn't realize I wanted a change, but I do like the way it looks. Bravo fearless leader, Bravo.

Now we know were the extra cap space is going...:greedy: :winker:

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thanks.

I think it takes some getting used to but I preferred it over the old style after a few days of use. I'm also planning a dark blue version so members will be able to use the one they prefer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar