New iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Gear' started by maximus, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

I'm debating getting one.
    It's 229 for the new one
    179 for the old one
    Both are 8 GB

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

What's new with the new one?

3. maximus

maximus Starter

It's a little smaller and has some more bells and whistles.

4. It has a built in speaker (not high quality but OK for games presumably) and volume control buttons as well. It has built in Nike+iPod support (for what little that's worth to most people).

Not sure if they made any other hardware upgrades. Nothing else was announced, but it's possible. The battery life is better, but that may simply be from the software upgrade.

It's also cheaper than before.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Think I am going to just get the new Iphone soon.

6. Assuming you want to pay the monthly phone bill, that makes sense.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ya, we have AT+T now, but the only extra we have is unlimited texting so I can send love notes to the wifey through out the day....!

8. I have Sprint with unlimited incoming, which is great as it's primarily for business and most of my calls are incoming, for $40 a month (plus taxes). I have a hard time justifying getting an iPhone and paying more than double that every month.

But I don't have a contract anymore, so I can switch any time I want.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Dont switch to ATT. Get the Instinct for sprint. If I wouldnt have just RE-UPPED my contract with ATT in Apr, I would switch to them.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar