New Jumbotrons!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Not sure, but I didn't mind the image size as much as the clarity. They were terrible.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

are yall forgetting about or SWEET tricolor bulb screen that this crappy new jumbotron replaced?? this is a sad day...:shake:

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:woohoo:

I won't lose the peanut shuffle game EVER again!

4. Frankly, I'd rather have the old screens back along with the old team (circa 1999-2000). If I wanted to watch the TV, I'd stay home...

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We could get the old team back for cheap.

Kind of reminds me of the Onion story about Farve demanding to be traded to the old Packers team.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:truedat:

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Got a new picture!!!!

This one is courtesy of someone on another forum I visit who shot it during a fly over of jets. He actually got a really good picture of them!

[​IMG]

8. WOW... those look much much better than the older ones did, and i like the big bud light at the top

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

it's a lot nicer than before but it's still not nearly as nice as some of the others around the nfl

10. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

i was thinking the same...I think its not necessarily the screen but the board around it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar