New members opinion on titans!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

:bonk2:

i see no sarcasm in that, i see sarcasm in this....

:sarcasm:

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Open your eyes boy, there's a whole big world out there.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

are you trying to be funny???

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no he didn't

Bailey had 10 INT's
    Jones had 4

Bailey had 73 tackles
    Jones had 50

there's only 2 stats in which they are similar
    they both had 12 assists
    and they each had 1 TD

it's more appropriate to say that Jones is on par in his 2nd year as Bailey was in his 2nd year, but that's about it ..... Jones is hardly in the same league as Bailey

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

bailey isnt even known for his int's each year, hes known for his shutdown stats, like receptions aloud, touchdowns given up, thats what i mean when i say he had bailey stats.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm amazed that you've been saying all this about Vince young since the rose bowl, when you've only been on here since March... march this year too...

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well usually when someone makes a claim they usually provide some form of link / explanation of said claim

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

just because i joined this site in march, doesnt mean i was born in march, i have a life outside of gotitans.com, i dont know if you do or not.....

as soon as he was drafted, all my brothers were telling me the titans were dumb for drafting him, because he had the wierd throwing style and he wasnt going to be able to run in the nfl.....

and all i said, "Vince Young is a Winner, he wont let the titans loose...."

i said it a couple times on this site too, ill try to find a quote....

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

My point wasn't that you didn't have the opinion. It was that you weren't around when the opinions were being given.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

oh, well i did post it a few times on this site, and i have been saying since the rosebowl. i didnt know you were trying to say something else...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar