New members opinion on titans!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

yeah i completely support Vince and i want the titans to make the playoffs and for everybody to step up, but that just wont happen. I mean some will suprise us and step up but we'll have injuries and all that stuff. I just dont know if we have the mindset and readiness to step up and compete.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It's a good show. You ever seen it? (Truthfully, I haven't in about three years, but yeah, great show for it's time. I like the avatar.)

Good. Exactly. So don't get bent out of shape over it. I'm not trying to punk you. You would know when I was being argumentative, or vicious, or upset, or Roll Tidish, and I seldom am those things. But I will make silly comments. We all get got sometimes, but laughter is good.

You don't have to be defensive. Everyone has a life. Even Gunny. It ain't no thing. You don't have to justify yourself to me. No man does to another. Okay?

Well, in point of fact, I believe I did. :)) No what I meen?

Look, I admit I was late joining the party, so it makes my comments look penile, I know. But I did enjoy the thread. You were just walking around not realizing Hoffa was being sarcastic. I can't resist throwing some comments in sometimes. So it looked like I was doing this: :dead: Sorry for the timing. I get up early, work til late, work out late, play late. Still entitled to join in the fun.

Bottom line, DC: You're a Titan fan, so that automatically makes you my boy as far as I'm concerned. You can ignore me if you want, but I didn't mean to upset you. Take it for what you want.

Peace

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

just for that, your the coolest poster on this thread....

:yes:

lmao, even gunny, classic....

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Nice. Thanks. :ha:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's very lucky you are not a chick you know.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

??? what r u talking about?

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I bet you say that 20 times a day.......:ha:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Let's just say you'd be keeping the Abortion clinics busy.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow... how long is Gunny's post going to last before it's erased...? I vote another hour, maybe two...

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think Jeff has become numb......:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar