New NFL Draft Countdown Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GoTitans3801, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Wow, 9 DBs, 8 LBs in the first round. Looks like there will be some good Oline pickings if we want to go that way. They have us taking Jackson, which would be fine too.

Also, they have us taking Young when both QBs are available, that's a shift. We'll see, but it's a neat prediction. As long as both are there, I'll be excited.

2. ya this guy is right i think that we will take young, i obviously want him and i am by far one of the most vocal about taking him, and from what i hear taking jackson could also be a very good thing for our organization

3. Young and Jackson taken in the first 2 rounds.............

a dream for LazyManJackson

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I like this draft.....Ewker, post your comments below...

5. it would be a nice dream for GhostZ too

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

You guys are talking about yourself in third person....I think Young has you going crazy....

7. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

The Jackson pick looks alright but the NFLDraftCountdown kind of contradictes itself. It says we are looking for an athletic ILB, Jackson runs a 4.7 40 (which at 6', 230lbs isn't _THAT_ fast in the NFL) and: "Could move to OLB at the pro level.."

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree. Considering his size his 20 yard shuttle, 3 cone and 40 times are very average. Freddie Roach had a similar 20 yard shuttle at 257 pounds.
    Roach also has real good instincts and could be around in the 5th round or later. I say we go in another direction with the 2nd rounder besides LB.

9. would that direction be the ot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar