New O.J. Simpson Interview...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigRed3, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid285859616/bclid294430730/bctid1125865548

O.J. Simpson did an interview today with mn1.com. Let's just say that he got some very interesting questions thrown his way by callers. One included "Which do you think was a bigger feat, breaking 2000 yards in one season or slicing two necks in one night?". Another one said "Did you kill Bill Walsh?". Pretty funny to see Juice try to ignore them at all costs.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

this one is better

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0aAE6ie7bM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0aAE6ie7bM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^that's one of the best madTV sketches ever. I've brought it up many times since it's aired, and nobody seems to have seen it when I mention it.
    But where's the air-conditioner part? Where he runs in to it? Seems like it's been cut out.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yeah but..

OJ wasn't dumb. It's fun to make fun of him because we hate him for what he did but he wasn't dumb. He cultivated an image that was as close to perfect as one can get for an nfl player. That of course all ended around 10:30 pm june 12th 1994 when he murdered 2 people.

Amazingly today there are still people who think is was innocent. That despite all the information that has come out since trial and before it. Criminalists took blood samples from the bundy crime scene and identified the dna of three people. 2 of them are dead and the other is oj simpson. we know that very night he badly cut his middle left finger. Hairs from a stocking cap at the bundy crime scene were identified as being from OJ.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How does that make OJ not dumb? He got lucky he isn't waiting for the needle right now.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny..

I'm not saying he is is brilliant just not the dolt portrayed in the videos. He cultivated a perfect public image.

OJ certainly hired the right guy in robert shapiro to coordinate his defense. Shapiro had connections which allowed them to bring in f lee bailey, henry lee, micheal baden all celebrities now etc. Shapiro wasn't a great trial lawyer and his rep was being strong in plea negotiations so that's why coachran was brought in..

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't think anyone could ever really say for sure he did it. Though I think he did it and was framed, I don't know for sure because the prosecution's case had so many holes in it. I mean at one point, they bring in the thief who broke into oj's bronco at the impound lot to testify as to what he saw in the bronco while he was stealing critical evidence out of it. That was the most ridiculous moment ever. You can't even make that up. If you get too the point where this guy is on your witness list, you need to just throw in the towel. Yet, they put him on the stand. A lawyers first job is to put the truth out there for the jury, and they seemed more bent on getting their man, and it cost them.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:biglaugh:

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's the shortend version. it's the only one i could fine. the air conditioner part was probably the best one too.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Phislamma..

I just told why for sure we know he did it.. It's not a mystery and how could he do it and be framed? The evidence against OJ with all those alleged "holes" was 10X or more than the evidence that will put scott peterson to death. The frame thing is beyond laughable. So low lifes broke into OJ's house, stole his gloves and shoes, took blood from his arm, cut his finger. Is that what you are saying?

Everybody is able to come up with stupid theories but the evidence puts one man and one man only at that crime scene. OJ simpson. It's not a great exercise in intellect to know that men sometimes kill their wife or exwife. 2/3 of abused women who are murdered are murdered by the man who abused them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar