New stadium sponsor may shed light on Macnair delay?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Anyone else suspect that the deal with LP might be part of the reason for a delay in dealing with Macnair?

Think about it. A sponsor coughing up $30 million dollars expects all the media attention they can get.

Any dealings with Mac before during or imeadiately after this deal would mean LP get almost no attention for it's $30 mil it just ponied up.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Who the hell is Macnair??? :lol:

3. No, I don't think Steve had anything to do with it. The guy who has a lot to do with it is Vince Young...

4. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I started to use just MAC then added Nair oops

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He's a teammate of Bullock.
    :))

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

exactly....VY is pushing steve very hard to come back....

7. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I'm not talking about Mcnairs failure to act. I'm talking about the Titans Failure to do anything

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i get what your saying man and its completely understandable, i just thought i would state another view of it thats all...

this is a little off topic but....

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9482866

Meanwhile in Denver, the Broncos could be getting closer to trading disgruntled wide receiver Ashley Lelie. A trade could be wrapped up within the next week that would be a three-team deal and land Denver a tight end.

hmmm...interesting...don't think this is us....but i'd keep an eye on it..

if i had to guess it would be lelie going to new england for daniel graham...who knows who the 3rd team would be though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar