Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

New stadium sponsor may shed light on Macnair delay?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. flamehead2 Starter

Moolah:
    $6
    Anyone else suspect that the deal with LP might be part of the reason for a delay in dealing with Macnair?

Think about it. A sponsor coughing up $30 million dollars expects all the media attention they can get.

Any dealings with Mac before during or imeadiately after this deal would mean LP get almost no attention for it's $30 mil it just ponied up.
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Who the hell is Macnair??? :lol:
  3. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    No, I don't think Steve had anything to do with it. The guy who has a lot to do with it is Vince Young...
  4. flamehead2 Starter

Moolah:
    $6
    I started to use just MAC then added Nair oops
  5. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    He's a teammate of Bullock.
    :))
  6. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    exactly....VY is pushing steve very hard to come back....
  7. flamehead2 Starter

Moolah:
    $6
    I'm not talking about Mcnairs failure to act. I'm talking about the Titans Failure to do anything
  8. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    i get what your saying man and its completely understandable, i just thought i would state another view of it thats all...

this is a little off topic but....

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9482866

Meanwhile in Denver, the Broncos could be getting closer to trading disgruntled wide receiver Ashley Lelie. A trade could be wrapped up within the next week that would be a three-team deal and land Denver a tight end.

hmmm...interesting...don't think this is us....but i'd keep an eye on it..

if i had to guess it would be lelie going to new england for daniel graham...who knows who the 3rd team would be though...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.