New Titan Uniforms?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanFan4Life, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMO, It would look better as a home jersey.

Eh, but what can you do?

2. maximus

maximus Starter

are those your photoshop prototype...thats a sweet jersey

3. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

i've seen those for vick and tomlinson to name a few a year or two ago, thats alittle nicer style but they are meant to be a home/away jersey all wrapped into one...

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I believe the term for these is "fashion" jersey.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

It is a little odd that they're not in Reebok's online store though... or maybe that's just me being so used to online shopping that I expect their entire line to be there.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

True, these are probably knock offs. Is it just me or does the NFL Equipment patch look off?

7. Mrs. Bipolar

Mrs. Bipolar Football Widow

I do love my new pink jersey. And yes Champs is the place for Men's small Titans jerseys. Theay had a nice selection. They also have youth jerseys for all of you whose kids are as big as fans as you!

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I agree with Puck, the white away jersey would look better with a navy shoulder stripe. I still love the powder blue alternate, though.

Check it.
    [​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]

9. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

I think they had these designs for McNair and George, though I haven't seen them in a while. Interesting that it has re-surfaced.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar