New Titans fan here

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vince10, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ya its nice when people actually talk about the topics and dont just spam all the time just to get more posts like on all the game websites that i used to go to, im glad that kvb is staying here he was a great addition, the cards lost a realyl special player in him

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

On the Rockets web site they held a poll. So far 35 converts from Hou to TN, 80 no way, 29 two way fans.

3. ha ha, good for them!!! 35 converters

IMO, one of the many of the problems last year was inexperience. We're the youngest team in the league, and it showed as we could not close out a game when we were winning. Hopefully, some of our 3rd year players should step up, and show us why we darfted them, players like Odom and Laboy (DE)

And remember, the ancient rule, Aussies are pussies

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

thats why the pommy national sport involves a bunch of pansies fake acting

5. If you mean pansies, you mean the french and the spanish.

Us English players are hardnuts

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Welcome....now you have to hate the COLTS, TEXANS, and Jags....IN THAT ORDER!

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I wonder what number LenDale is going to pick since Gunny's boy possesses his college number. I'm going to order a LenDale White jersey..I'd get a Young, but too many people will have them and I like to be different. That and I think White will be special.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

#31......

Of course white may offer some cash to reynaldo. Reynaldo doesn't make much so it won't take much.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

No, No - No!

hatred of the squeelers is a universal constant that must be observed.
    Then the dolts/ratbirds can be lumped together, I mean it I would like to see all 106 players put into a dumpster and crushed into one lump.
    Then the cows and hags. Cows just cause they so want to be a rival but they suck so bad it is easy to hate them. hags I hate them like its 1999 again. - lol

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, GoT, I'd have to say in my book it's just two different kinds of hate, so it's hard to put them in order. Steelers and Ravens, ooooohhh, that's a good old franchise, historical hate. Man, I love those games. The division rivals, that's a competitive necessity that we're developing into a nice smooth loathing. We really haven't had much of a rivalry with the Texans, we just look down on them for the most part. The Colts were our biggest rival, and at the moment, they've just flat out beaten us, so we're building and hoping to take back our pride, but we can't really get into too much of an argument there because it's uneven, and has been for a few years. We've had a nice run with the jags, and they're ahead at this point, but I think we've got some stronger arguments there, and I hope we knock them down at least once this season.

But I think it's hard to compare the Steelers/Ravens rivalries to the division. Colts are the closest I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar