New Titans GM Says Pacman May Not be on '07 Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

No one was talking about poor little adam until he did the things that he did.

You want to help him? This is the only way he can be helped now. Intervention.

[​IMG]

2. GOFIGURETITANS

Seriously, are you in grade school ry ry?

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

People talk about him because he gives people something to talk about. And you can only help people who want help, and he has shown no signs of wanting any type of help.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Everything he's had so far has been very minor, I know some people may take this as giving him too many chances, but maybe it takes something this drastic for Pac to get the message that he's screwing up. And please don't tell me he doesn't seem remorseful at all from any of his comments because first of all he hasn't really said much at all, just his attorney, and at this point anything he says that might show remorse could be used to infer guilt so I'm sure his attorney has told him not to say anything like that.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

I would argue that everything he has done has be diminished to being minor. Either because he has had people around him to take the blame or to make things get small by magic...

And NO ry ry, I don't me abracadabra, I mean the magic of money.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

11th grade..

i hate that nickname :suspect:

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

ALAKAZAM! :lol3:

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That reminds me, Shaq owes me 2$ for wastimg my time on his movie.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Very minor? That's debatable, but he's had numerous close calls. How many do you get?

I know he hasn't said anything about this incident, and I'm well aware of why, but why hasn't he EVER been apologetic to the fans? His reaction has always been that people are out to get him, and he's never done anything wrong. That angle gets less credible around the 5th or 6th time.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The issue at this point for the Titan's organization is not if he is guilty of anything in this case, but the negative attention and liability he has become. You people will clamor for guys like T.O., Moss to be dealt, that they're punks when they cause commotion, destroy team chemistry, and basically put a bad spot-light on the franchise. Adam Jones, a player I have defended since he was drafted in 2005, has become that player.

I don't have anything against Jones; I have empathy for what he came from, and why his mentality is the way it is. But that doesn't mean that I should feel happy that time and time again, he hasn't learned a single thing on keeping himself safe and out of harm. This isn't a moral issue, this isn't a "is he a thug" arguement. It's come down to, how far are the Titans front office and coaching staff put up with a player that is continuously making STUPID decisions. This is becoming unbelievable; it's time to have a sit down with Adam and perhaps end this situation very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar