New Titans GM Says Pacman May Not be on '07 Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

INTs are not the only indicator of how good a CB is.

2. True. Pass deflections, tackles, sacks and int. are the biggest indicator. Pacman fell short of Asante on all with the exception of 1 sack.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sacks are not an indicator of how good a CB is. Totally useless stat IMO when looking at a CB as a player.

But I also think catches allowed, TDs allowed, yards gained per catch are also major stats (which probably are not tabled) when looking how good a CB is.

4. These stats are actually kept up with. I was just pointing out some of the what ,5-8 different statistics that are tracked. Either way, pacman still fell short.

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I don't know, you tell me. Once again, did he fire the gun? No. Did he tell his friend to fire the gun? Although that's not very clear, I doubt it. So once again, what's the worry? The Cincinnati Bengals are a team whose rep has been shot, but when it's week 13 and they're in a race for home field advantage, who gives a flyin hoot what the convicts they have on their team did in the offseason? NOONE.

The Titans' rep is endangered by Jones' off field actions? Gimme a break, come talk to me when Bulluck, Young, and VDB get busted for DUI a couple times and when Henry is caught for using illegal shnit and gets a year's suspension. And even then... That's my point

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Gimme a break. One man doesn't tarnish a franchise's rep, media with nothing to say and fans like you do

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Whoa Nelly (no pun intended), where was Asante Samuel last year, or the year before? Hey was a liability in the secondary when the Pats won the Super Bowl against Philly. SO much so that Troy Brown, a WR, took his spot on 1st and 2nd down... Asante Samuel had a career year. People need to realize that... Does Samuel return punts too? I didn't think so

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why would you throw at pacman when you can throw at hill? there were a few games where there were less than 3 passes thrown at pacman(SD and miami stick out)

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

A DUI isn't a 3 person shooting at a club! How much is it going to take is my point before an intervention occurs?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well it isn't but Pacman wasn't shooting anyone in a club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar