NEW TITANS LOGOS? Submit em here..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Actually I would Red the left edge of the blade that's highlited white to make it look like blood.

2. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

How about taking what they already have and making minor adjustments. (see attached)

Tennessee Titans_dagger_logo_revised.jpg

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That almost definitely didnt work... Naw that has mad space in the middle of the fireball and then the sword looks entirely out of place. Maybe just a flaming sword... That flame is just tacky tho.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The navy and light blue T sword is definitely the best option. No need to do anything more than that.

To be honest, I don't mind the red staying in there, either, as long as it doesn't creep into the rest of the uniform. The red makes sense because that logo is inspired by the Tennessee state flag. There are actually a bunch of teams in the NFL that have a color that only appears as an accent color in their logo and doesn't appear anywhere else on the uniforms (49ers, Steelers, Chiefs to name a few).

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

:brow:
    This forum is chock full of redundant threads. It's essentially all there is.
    Of course we could go all JC Brave and post tons of pics of ourselves :brow:

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

We are Titans fans.

What the hell else are we going to talk about?

I love these threads. It is a sad commentary on our franchise.

How disappointed are we?
    So disappointed that we want even the logo to change. We need at least 4 to 5 more of these threads.

I'm waiting for the "I'm Freaking Tired of T-Rac! We Need a New Mascot, Post Your Concepts Here" thread.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have been preaching for the T-Rac removal for years

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Has anyone ever thought that T-Rac (god, what a terrible name) was a good idea?

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I think we should use the raccoon theme for the entire team including the logo.
    uploadfromtaptalk1360268587308.jpg

Rocket Raccoon would be our mascot.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar