New Titans "Who __" chant poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 16, 2010.

?
  1. Who Dis?

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  2. Who Dem?

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Who U?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Who Do?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Who Yo Mama?

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  6. Who Knows?

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Vince Who?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Colts Suck!

23 vote(s)
    76.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm against ripping off other people's chants.

I do miss the days when our stadium actually had a pulse. People were loud. Stood up. And you heard the chants of 'Al... Del... Greeccooo' and 'Eddiie Eddiie Eddieee'... 'Bruuuuuuuuuce'.

Even Madden put the 'Eddie' chant in. Now we're just *crickets.... crickets... crickets*

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's not true. We got quite loud at times last year, in spite of going 0-6.
    The first game at home after getting beat 59-0 by the Pats was rockin'. I remember being afraid that it would ugly in there, but the fans were 100% behind the team regardless of their disapointing start.

What do you know anyway? How many home games have you attended since 1999. I think some original PSL owners would tell you different...

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Im not going to lie, i have been to no home games. But it does sound pretty quiet on TV.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

<-- Original PSL owner.

Hell, people give you dirty looks if you stand most the game now.

It's not half the place it used to be. Even the Code Blue games were weak sauce when it came to crowd noise.

5. Hoffa

Answer the question, how many games did you attend last year, or ever? You don't have a PSL. It's pathetic when non-season ticket holders try to describe how the stadium has evolved over the past 11 seasons, you haven't been to enough games to deserve that right...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wow sense of entitlement much?

7. Hoffa

Why yes, of course.
    I think someone who has been to just about every game ever played at the Colisieum/Adelphia/LP field, is more entitled to comment on crowd noise than someone who has been in the crowd very few times in comparison.

The noise is not what it was in 1999, because of several reasons. But to suggest you can hear crickets there now is not true.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So...you're opinion is right because you own PSLs...got it.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Though I did not get to attend Titans home games in their first few seasons but I've gone at least to a few games every year for about 9 years.. Crowd noise is blistering compared to many of the other stadiums I've been in. Hell in Miami you could hear old ladies knitting - even during the marino golden age..

10. Hoffa

No, my opinion is more informed because I've actually BEEN to almost every game...

Having PSL's for 11 years has allowed that, it has nothing to do with owning a PSL, just using the PSL to go to every game.

Sorry, I thought I was being very clear on that. Was not being arrogant or elitist, thought anyone could grasp my point.
    As Jimmy Buffett once said, "Don't try to describe a Kiss concert if you've never seen one"...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar