New uniforms confirmed for 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

2. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Damn I was gonna post this first lol

3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's funny, whenever I bring up wanting the Titans to get new uniforms to my friends... they always say that they love our unis. Regardless, it's more than time for some updates.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Our Uni's suck...IMO...I would rather we used the secondary Sword Logo. Perhaps bring in RED.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Curious, excited and nervous to see what comes of this. No logo or color scheme changes though.

The helmets are what need an upgrade mostly IMO

We have amazing colors so hopefully Nike doesn't screw this up

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I hope Nike really does make only small alterations to make the Titans' uniforms more timeless.

The current uniforms are a bit stale, but they are unique and preserving history is more important than trying to make a big splash. That always ends up looking bad.

Exhibit A:
    [​IMG]

Exhibit B:
    [​IMG]
    Exhibit C:
    [​IMG]

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I feel like 2 tone blue is embedded in the Titans culture.. at least for me it is.. plenty teams have red as a major color. I personally don't wanna see more red.

2 tone blue forever

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I have a friend that's a girl who became a Titans fan because she liked the Titans uniforms and colors so much. I'm glad there won't be changes to the color scheme. I would suggest changing back to the light Columbia blue instead of the navy. There are already LOTS of teams with a navy home jersey: Texans, Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Seahawks, Bears, Chargers. The light blue is unique to us.

I also hope they go with the sword logo instead of the thumbtack. The thumbtack looks dated to me.

The worst part of the whole uni is the two stripes down the helmet. I hate that!

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I already assumed this was happening back when Amy spoke up on the matter, glad to see Amy means what she says.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar