New uniforms confirmed for 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I fully expect the sword logo to be featured better when we update the uni's, Amy seemed intrigued by the sword back when she talked up getting new uniforms

• Troll Troll x 1
  2. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I'd like to see some silver in the color scheme, Don't really care for adding more red it just doesnt go with the colors. Whats most hated part of our uni's? The helmet, and wheres the area with the most red, helmet.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Yeah the one thing everyone around here seems to agree is that the helmet sucks. Those pointy stripes are so bad. I'd be stunned if they stick around in the next uniform.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not at all excited by the fact Nike is piloting this project, they have goofed up so many of the latest updates IMO

#Reebok4Life

5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I actually like the Browns uniforms

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

light blue is a huge part of the Adams Legacy. it's here to stay.

I'm ready for a change. It's not like there is anything but anguish tied to our current uniforms.

Maybe we'll look back on these current ones like the Bucs look at their creamsicle uniforms.

This is nothing like the Packers/Steelers/Bears ever trying to change their classics. They've got a history to be proud of. We've got the Oilers history from across the country 20+ years ago, a few good seasons, and a lot of bad ones.

Waiting for the Rams to switch back to the yellow/royal blue classics in LA.

#16 nickmsmith, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

1- The helmet is always the #1 topic of debate around here, in regards to the Titans uniforms.

Use the sword and make the dang helmet navy blue - give us an edge

2- Not a huge fan of the two toned color on the shoulder pads - I wish they would keep both colors but scrape the shoulder thing - have the uniform a solid dark or Titan blue and just change the font of the numbers to look more "medieval" with white and highlight the other blue color.

3- Add in some silver and ditch the red

Doubt it's much if anything since she said it's only minor changes but those are my 2 cents off my wish list

Knowing Nike we need to prepare for bright neon blue glow in the dark uniforms with the Titan logo size upgraded to the largest they can do it ... meh

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm expecting the worst.

But I really don't care. Not planning on buying jerseys anyway, just wanting an on-field product that I will be comfortable paying to go see, again.

9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Well, to be fair, Brown running down the leg is more than appropriate for that catastrophe.

• LOL LOL x 5
  10. LangeSohne

LangeSohne Starter

I personally like the thumbtack logo as our main logo vs the sword. The sword as a main logo would seem too Arena league to me.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar