New uniforms confirmed for 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I think we will get our wish with our helmets

Nike won't leave something plain white

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Expect all the stuff that doesn't work (white helmets, thumbtack etc.) to stay. Expect anything that does work to be done away with (bold navy - solid stripes etc).
    The Titans have a color set that is easy to make look terrible. The Oilers struggled with it for years.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

So we do not know what they look like, just that they will be altered?

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Nothing is going to be shown for at least a year.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Probably 75% chance we end up with something uglier than what we have now.

Luckily, I really couldn't care less what our uniforms look like.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Same, I don't know of many other football forums that discuss their uniforms at least once per month.

I'm glad we're touching them up a bit but I'm alright with what they look like. I wouldn't mind the logo looking a bit more like a shield and maybe throw a dash of red in our jerseys but outside of that they've always looked pretty good to me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yeah. We're in one of the rarer circumstances where we have no historical uniform (Colts, Jets, Bengals, Chiefs, Packers, Raiders, Bears, etc) and we don't have one of the newly designed uniforms.

Basically us, Ravens, Panthers, Texans are some of the few that could have these conversations.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Good point, putting this on ignore

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We used to have these conversations all the time because we had nothing else to talk about around this time and the main reasoning for a change was to get the stink from so much losing ever since McNair left out of here. The more we win the guarantee the better our jerseys start to look to the fans and general football fans.

Everyone has their own personal opinion, obviously, on what would be a better looking uniform but this topic comes up so much. That's my point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar