New uniforms confirmed for 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Or the Miami upgrades (Which for some reason people hate but I adore.)

This
    [​IMG]

To This:
    [​IMG]

Simplify, Simplify, Simplify.

All white, navy blue stripes with columbia blue highlights. Would look dope.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I loved it when Miami wore their throwbacks this year, IMO so much cooler than the newly designed ones. They have one of those classic uniforms that shouldn't be tampered with. Titans don't, though.

3. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

A matted navy blue helmet would look sweet.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I absolutely respect your opinion. For me, it comes off too busy. Patches everywhere, various stripe widths with negative space adding more variants to the widths. A close balance of 3 different colors.

The new ones get rid of unnecessary stripes and patches, close off negative spaces, reduce the amount of various stripe widths and focus on 2 colors with small highlights. Love it.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm just biased because I grew up a Marino fan. If not for the Titans the 1999 run, I'd probably be a Dolphins/Colts fan.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

"Laces out."

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

People being cynics without much basis. For every Nike update that they've done poorly (Buccs, Jags, etc), there are about 3 more that they improved quite a lot.

The Bills uniforms were a wreck for over a decade- Nike fixed them.

Vikings update was well done. Same for San Fran's, Miami's (though I dislike the logo), Browns, Seattle, Cowboys (FINALLY fixed their ugly green mismatching pants- an issue older than I am), Panthers, etc etc etc

As for "minor changes"- that's what Nike will lead with. They're not going to come right out and say "we're going to change everything!". They'll ease into changes.

But being a young franchise- I'd expect something Seattle'esque. But with our colors. I'm on board.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

There isn't a single patch other than the NFL logo that appears on all uniforms on the Dolphins' throwbacks. They also include fewer colors than the Dolphins' current Nike-ified uniforms (which have aqua, orange and also navy blue).

These are great. If the Titans get a classic design like this, I would be overjoyed. No chance of that happening, though.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd love to see Nike give us the Seattle revamp. There's a lot they could do with our colors.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

My fav uni combo this year was the Miami Game....keep tu-tone jersey, lt blue/dk blue helmets and we are fine

MIAMI GAME.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar