New uniforms confirmed for 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not everyone is sitting 4 feet from a 70" TV like some of us do at home, there is still enough people gathering around a 27-incher at the bar for this to still matter

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

just saying, they can add some white/lighten up the blue/darken up the dark blue to make it doable, IMO.

Or they can use the light blues as the home jerseys, that's cool too.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

After reading most of these posts, I clearly am in the minority group here. Speaking for all NFL teams, not just the Titans.
    STOP F'ING WITH THE UNIFORMS!!!!!

Just leave it as 1 Home, 1 Away uniform, all teams.

For us specifically, I'm also in the minority category of leaving the helmet as is. I like it the way it is already and don't want to see any change.

EDIT: Also F Nike and their BS that they add. Color rush is one of the cheesiest gimmicks to make a buck the NFL has ever come up with, plus most of those uniforms look like straight diarrhea.

4. JCBRAVE

make that two

I have zero issues with any part of our uni's

but if I could make a suggestion Id replace the thumbtac in the fireball with the secondary sword logo

5. nickmsmith

yeah, I also don't care. But the NFL is all about those profits... and getting new duds ensures that they'll have a big surge in jersey sales.

Nobody is excited to buy the same Titans jerseys we've had for almost 20 years. And although I do not GAF, the NFL does.

Color rush is especially stupid for the Titans.. They're basically the exact thing we've worn before, with baby blue socks. Thursday night football sucks with or without pukey color rush uniforms. I don't remember one that actually looked cool.

But now that the uniform change is confirmed to happen, this is finally a topic worth talking about, unlike the thousand threads before it.

#75 nickmsmith, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Get some more players worth purchasing a jersey for and people will overlook the "same old, same old" colors.

7. JCBRAVE

Our jerseys arent the same over 20 years, there are small changes between manufactures. The new Nikes are nowhere as good as the Reeboks were but are the new thing to have. I see dozens of posts on the Titans FB page with fans showing off their brand new jerseys nearly every day...

8. nickmsmith

That's true, but even so, new uniforms on a non-established franchise like ours will give it a boost from a financial standpoint.

9. nickmsmith

very slight changes that are imperceptible to the average fan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. JCBRAVE

anyone who owns either jersey can spot the differences and has since updated theirs...

I dont care to update just for the sake of updating, but I dont mind fresh threads either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar